We provide digital business equipment which can be as basic as a desktop photocopier to machines that incorporate the ability to copy print scan & fax either in colour or black & white.
With purchase options on a lease, lease rental or on a outright purchase basis. We can upgrade your current equipment and can advise you on terminating your existing contract .We pride ourselves on value for money products, delivered and installed on time as agreed.
There are many different types of photocopiers on the market today and choosing the right one to suit your needs can often be easier if you discuss your needs with our product specialists.
When choosing a photocopier, consider these following points:
- Calculate how many copies you need to make per month taking into account the future growth of your business and consider the manufacturer’s maximum monthly volume recommendations
- Other features that are only available on some photocopiers are stapling, booklet making and double sided (duplex) copying, ensure you choose a photocopier that can carry out these tasks if required
- Digital photocopiers often offer a scanning function allowing you to scan documents to your pc allowing you to store or email important letters or images
- Canon digital copiers allow you to print from your pc to the copier, printing to a copier offers significant cost savings in comparison to using inkjet or laser printers
- If you chose Colorco as your next photocopier supplier we can offer you a service contract that includes labour consumables and spare parts which is billed quarterly in arrear, so no upfront service costs